Wednesday 5 June 2013

New 661 Rage Knee Guards 2013

Hi there,

With knee guards been one of the essentials of protection for mountain biking, it best to get a good pair that perform well, these are the 661 Rage Knee Guards 2013 and here is what I think to them so far. Firstly they are a nice comfortable fit, but they webbing I find on the upper leg is not tight enough compared to the lower leg webbing. Also the material in contact with the knee cap is a little irritating at first but after wearing them for a while you don't notice it anymore. I find that they are a little bulky in comparison to other knee guards I have tried in the past. the actually padding and protection is effective and is able to take high impacts, that you want from your knee guards. I have found when riding the top of the pad bunches up a little bit, which maybe because of the loose webbing on the thigh. This did mean I did have to keep pulling it up every so often. Overall they are a good pair of knee pads and are relatively comfortable. I would give them an overall rating of 7/10.





Thanks

Jacob Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment