Thursday 6 June 2013

New 661 Riot Shin Guards 2013

Hi there,

With protection high up on the list of every mountain bikers mind, shin pads may be something to try out. With not so many people to keen on them I cannot see why. I often have my feet slip of my pedals and get a painful shock, when my pedals dig straight into my shins. But you don't have to suffer, invest in a pair of shin guards, they are worth the money. Here is a new pair of shin guards I have just purchased the New 661 Riot Shin Guards 2013,  these are my thoughts on them. These are a great buy they are well padded so they my be a bit on the bulky side, but that is not a problem as they are light and very comfortable. the protection they provide is great with the EVA pad.  The fitting I find is great and they stay where they are. also compatible with your knee guards as well so you don't have too choose between the two as you can have both. Once you start riding you forget you even have them on, so you wont have to make any adjustments to make them comfortable for you. For me I would rate these 8/10 as they are a great product.





Thanks

Jacob Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment